Welcome to www.greenecosystem.in, website maintained by “Green Ecosystem” headquartered at Baramati, Maharashtra, India.
Acceptance of Terms
This web site (this “Site”) is provided by the Green Ecosystem (www.greenecosystem.in), conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below (the “Terms and Conditions”). By browsing, accessing, using and/or downloading information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Accessing” or “Access”) from this Site , you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions for each use and each visit of this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not access this Site. In addition, when using particular services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all www.greenecosystem.in services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with “Green Ecosystem” in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of our Services. You are, however, encouraged to inform/complain to our team who will do their best to address your concern(s).
Changes to Terms and Conditions
“Green Ecosystem” reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon/without notice thereof, which may be or may not be given by any means including, but not limited to posting on this Site or by electronic or conventional mail. You agree to regularly review the Terms and Conditions posted at this Site and to be aware of such revisions. Your use of this Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
Information and Contents
You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the our services, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the our service/s. Accordingly you represent and warrant that any content you post will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that may apply. You understand that ”Green Ecosystem” does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the service/s, and that by using the service/s, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. By having your email listed on “Green Ecosystem” service/s, you agree to receive emails and comments from users who may wish to contact you through the site, by having your phone number listed on “Green Ecosystem” website, you agree to receive phone calls from users. You acknowledge that “Green Ecosystem” does not always pre-screen or approve content (unless specified), but that “Green Ecosystem” shall have the right (but not the compulsion) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the service/s, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
Links and Third Party Content
“Green Ecosystem” services and content available through the service/s may contain links to other organizations/websites, which are completely independent of “Green Ecosystem” service/s. “Green Ecosystem” service/s makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other website is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, that you may not rely on said content, and that under no circumstances will “Green Ecosystem” be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content/s posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the service/s. Your interactions with such organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that “Green Ecosystem” shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that “Green Ecosystem” is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release “Green Ecosystem” its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
At “Green Ecosystem”, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. Below description outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by “Green Ecosystem” and how it is used.
Like many other Web sites,“Green Ecosystem” makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to“Green Ecosystem” and other sites on the Internet.
“Green Ecosystem” has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, “Green Ecosystem” grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and view this Site and the information thereon (“Materials”), solely for your own personal use or for the use of the company you represent, provided, however, that You agree not to ,
- use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site
- post, email or make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way, That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any items, that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
- interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or associated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this Site or associated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Materials in whole or in part;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, system or other information without their written authorization, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- transmit on, to or from this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail;
- upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through this Site any material or information of any kind that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services; or
- attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site which are restricted from general access.
- upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any items,That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any items, that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
Including above all, you agrees to not,
- Contact (voice/text/email) anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
You also agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this Site or in respect of the Materials.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including without limitation all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, video clips, music and sounds, and all trade-marks, service marks and trade names used at this Site and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the “Content”), are subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade-marks held by or licensed by the “Green Ecosystem”. We exclude the user generated contents from this copyright and copyright of those user generated content relies with the original uploader, you should contact to them before using any material from certain user of our website. You should not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. By posting content to any public area of our Service, you automatically grant “Green Ecosystem” to use all that data for any commercial and noncommercial uses including, delete, copy etc.
You expressly agree that the use and browsing of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither “Green Ecosystem”, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensors, if any, warrant that the use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this Site or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information provided through this Site.
Limit of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL “GREEN ECOSYSTEM”, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ACCESSING OF THIS WEBSITE OR UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER OR NOT “GREEN ECOSYSTEM” HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The limitations of liability and disclaimers in this Agreement shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, delict, quasi-delict, strict liability, negligence or other tort and shall survive a fundamental breach or breaches or the failure of the essential purpose of contract or the failure of an exclusive remedy.
Choice of law
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in India and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India.
Termination of Service
You agree that “Green Ecosystem” in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if ”Green Ecosystem” believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that “Green Ecosystem” shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.